Breaking Free Weekend (2 Days)
(Insert Breaking Free Weekend YouTube video)
The Breaking Free Weekend is for those who want personal peace – to learn how the past continues to affect them and how to leave it behind. Give yourself this weekend to gain or restore peace within yourself and with others.
- Have you ever asked yourself why you continue to be attracted to the person who inevitably rejects or hurts you?
- Have you ever wondered why you have a sense of “dis-ease” following you around?
- Have you ever wanted insight on how to deal with the emotional baggage that accompanies growing up in a home of addiction or the sense of abandonment?
- Have you ever asked yourself why you treat the ones you love with inappropriate words and/or actions?
Learn to Break Free from:
- self-defeating behaviors of rage, anger, frustration and negative thinking
- baggage of the past that continues to affect your life today in a negative way
- overwhelming feelings of self-doubt, depression and hopelessness
Cost of the program:
- Please call for rates: 1-800-588-4673
- August 26–28, 2011
- September 30–October 2, 2011
- November 11–13, 2011
* Spots for this program are very limited; please contact us for availability and/or additional program dates.
- Room and board
- All workshops, meetings and activities
- Roundtrip transportation (from Abilene Regional Airport to Shades of Hope)
- Registration deadline is at 2:00 pm on Friday
- Program concludes on Sunday at Noon
Questions? Please call 1-800-588-HOPE (4673) or contact us online for additional information on this program.